We began in 1990 when we opened The Slow Club, our first restaurant. We focused on outstanding cooking and the use of fresh, local and seasonal ingredients. Customers loved it. We know that doing things better makes a big difference. Today, we create and manage on-site restaurants, lunch programs and concessions in schools and business centers.
- Kids, parents and teachers are enthusiastic about our nourishing school lunches
- The presentation and taste of our catered food make any event exceptional
- We transform corporate dining areas into bustling, satisfied communities
The Acre Principles
- Create delicious food from scratch
- Keep our food affordable without compromising quality
- Care for our community by using only the best healthy, organic ingredients free from pesticides, chemicals, hormones and antibiotics
- Buy from local farmers
- Respect the environment by following practices that embrace sustainability
- Create aesthetically pleasing environments where dining becomes community
- Value our employees by offering meaningful work, a living wage and health benefits
- Value feedback from our customers
Since 1990 we have brought great tasting food and responsible management to over five million customers. Our success and continued growth is a result of the satisfaction and happiness of those we serve.